Join REINERTSENs job conference at Grand Hotel Reykjavik the 19th of September
september 12, 2013 Legg igjen en kommentar
COMPETENT AND EXPERIENCED ENGINEERS AND ARCHITECTS ON ICELAND
– JOIN REINERTSENS JOB CONFERENCE THE 19TH OF SEPTEMBER FROM 13:00 TO 19:00 AT GRAND HOTEL REYKJAVIK: http://www.grand.is.
Arne R. Reinertsen established the family business REINERTSEN AS just after the 2nd World War. Since then the family business has followed the development of society, and today more than 2 700 employees work together to deliver everything from advanced offshore engineering, infrastructure and construction, to provide consulting engineering services. We are proud of having maintained our family values while developing the offshore technology of tomorrow and designing notable buildings.
Such projects require energetic people with a heart for their profession. With committed people on our team, we find the best solutions for our clients. It may sound simple, but it takes more than good will. It requires cooperation, project management, engineering, world class expertise and skilled workers. Our offices in Trondheim, Orkanger, Tjeldbergodden, Oslo, Bergen, Bodø, Hammerfest, Kongsberg, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Stenungsund, Malmö, Luleå, Murmansk and Szczecin all offer these abilities, and together we deliver a range of services you can hardly find elsewhere in Norway.
We are looking for qualified and experienced engineers and architects for all our offices, within the fields of;
• Civil engineering – structures, roads, bridges, railways, acoustics, HVAC, electrical & energy supply
• Project management and management of our Contractor division
• Piping, subsea and structural engineering to our Oil and Gas division
• Architecture for our architectural office http://www.tegn_3.no
• And much more – check out our available positions at http://www.reinertsen.com/career
You’re welcome to send an e-mail to email@example.com in advance to book a quick interview with REINERTSEN AS during the visit. Please attach your CV in the e-mail.